Whether you’re implementing a formal coaching program, mentoring junior colleagues, or responding to one-off problems, business development coaching can be a very satisfying experience. But it’s challenging to provide the direction and support your firm requires when all parties are remote, distractions are commonplace, and the economic environment is uncertain. In this 45-minute complimentary webinar, we will provide best practices, strategies, and resources that help you coach with confidence. David Ackert will show you how to capture attention, maintain engagement, and measure comprehensive business results from your coaching and mentoring efforts. You will also learn how to avoid the 5 pitfalls that impede most coaching initiatives from realizing their potential.
Join us to discover:
• How to coach those who are reluctant to engage or follow through
• The difference between coaching and consulting (and why you need to provide both)
• Optimal conditions for successful coaching interactions
• How to facilitate follow-through without feeling like a pest
• The leading indicators that prove the business case of business development coaching