ACC Houston Health Care Practice Group CLE Webinar:
Healthcare Updates in the COVID Environment
October 22, 2020 | 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm | 1.00 hours CLE (TX)
Join us for an incredible panel of experts on October 22, 2020. *Please note that this program will not be recorded or available in our Webinar Library. You must attend at the time of the presentation.
Topics of discussion include:
• FCA enforcement in the pandemic and post-pandemic environment
• Application of HHS blanket waivers and OIG policy statements regarding provider financial arrangements
• Proposed rulemaking for the Stark and Anti-Kickback laws, one year later.
• The PREP Act and its impact on private litigation and the efforts to combat COVID-19
• Jesse Coleman, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw (Moderator)
• Will Chang, Deputy General Counsel of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
• Steve Cox, US Attorney for the ED Texas
• Mark Easterly, GC at Methodist Houston
• Chris DeMeo, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw