With more than 140 million pet dogs and cats in Europe, the time should be ripe for some serious pet tech investing, however, thus far the market is relatively small and scattered.
In partnership with Purina Accelerator Lab, we'll be speaking to some key market players to discuss:
• Is there a particular sub-sector of pet tech that shows the greatest potential growth?
• What is the investor community looking for when considering pet tech financial backings?
• Have there been repeated failings in the pet tech industry and what can early stage pet tech startups learn from incumbents or later stage companies?
• Predictions: who is on to a winning company and why?
Moderator: Maija Palmer, Editor of Unleashed and Future Proof by Sifted
• Staffan Helgesson, general partner, Creandum
• Garyth Stone, managing director, Houlihan Lokey
• Andre Jordao, founder and CEO, Barkyn
• Alex Thurstan, cofounder, Different Dog
Do you have questions you want to ask our panellists? Feel free to message us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not signed up to the Unleashed pet tech newsletter yet? Make sure you don't miss out, register here: unleashed.sifted.eu