The webinar is scheduled for October 28, 2021 at 2.00PM UTC (7.00AM PST – San Francisco / 10.00AM EST – New York / 4.00PM CEST – Amsterdam / 7.30PM IST – New Delhi / 11.00PM KST – Seoul). Copy the following link in your browser to view the time in your timezone: https://bit.ly/3xhOZyJ
The webinar is scheduled for 60 - 75 minutes.
This ISSM Webinar will be about Why do people experience sexual distress?
Sexual distress is a core aspect for the diagnosis of sexual dysfunction. However the concept of distress is difficult to describe, has been scarcely conceptualized and is absent from most theoretical and clinical intervention studies.
In this webinar we hope to shed light on an essential aspect of the practice of sexual medicine.
The webinar will be opened by Annamaria Giraldi, ISSM President.
The webinar will be moderated by Patricia Pascoal (Portugal).
- Opening and introduction by Annamaria Giraldi, President ISSM, Denmark
- Welcome by the moderator; Patricia Pascoal (Portugal)
- Sex Distress from an interpersonal perspective in a clinical setting - Shulamit Sperber (Israel)
- Sexual distress place in sex therapy - Sam Geuens (Belgium)
- Q&A Session of 30 min led by the moderator