Only 46% of organizations indicate that quality values are consistently applied in their organization according to recent Forbes survey. Quality teams recognize the value of an organization-wide quality culture but many struggle with creating one. Quality needs to be a top priority - everyone from the CEO to front-line operators play a role in delivering quality and need to understand their role in ensuring quality. In a high-performance culture of quality, people take ownership of problems, rather than just sweeping them under the rug.
Join Hong Xu, Vice President of Quality at Kaiser Aluminum, to learn:
• Why a Culture of Quality is important
• How he and his team worked to create a strong culture of quality at Kaiser Aluminum
• How you can build a culture of quality while balancing competing and shifting priorities, changing demands and environments
• Why quality data and metrics are important in building a culture of quality
• Why investing in quality management systems and processes can help support your organization’s culture of quality
If you need a Certificate of Attendance, check the box in the registration form. You must attend at least 50 minutes and answer a poll question to qualify.
Note: By registering for this event you agree that your supplied contact information can be shared with the event presenter and that they can contact you regarding the event and the information/products discussed within. The event host, Quality Digest, may also contact you regarding future events.