A discussion with Kraneshare and Jing Daily on what to expect from the Chinese market in 2023
We’ll be asking:
- How China’s zero-covid policy has impacted luxury sales in China and globally?
- Outlook on China’s luxury market in 2023, are borders expected to be opened? Will the uncertainty of no firm date shift the direction for the market to embrace digital marketplaces and the metaverse even more?
- China’s stock and real estate market has been on the slide for the past year, how is this affecting household spending? Should the luxury market brace for a tougher year to come?
- What does the 20th National Congress of the Communist Party mean for China’s luxury market?
- Does this open the door for more domestic luxury players or even more regional Asian brands?