• Ever go out with your spouse, only to have your date night tarnished with constant concerns about how your kids are doing?
• Ever have to cancel a night out because your children aren’t feeling well?
• Ever have to stop the music and step outside to call mom to make sure she took her medicine?
Tended App founder Ryan Rounkles is working to make sure that when it’s time to let the good times roll, your loved ones will have enough supervision, both digital and human, that they can roll on and on.
Instead of taking out your phone, you can pass the buffalo wings.
A RavenDB user since 2012, Ryan develops Tended App to help parents maintain round the clock eyes for their children, parents, even pets if the need arises.
It’s a medical services app for parents with a child that has medical needs. It can be something as simple as the sniffles or a 24-hour virus, to special needs kids which require constant attention.
Tended lets the caretaker, whether a home health attendant, nurse, or babysitter know what their loved one needs are at any given moment. Whether at work, on errands, or spending the evening out together, parents can breathe easy with the confidence that everything is all right at home.
Watch Tended App Developer Ryan Rounkles share with RavenDB CEO and Microsoft MVP Oren Eini how he develops his application and the interesting things he does with RavenDB.
You will discover:
• How Ryan adapts RavenDB to a mobile environment
• Synching data when connectivity is unavailable
• Creating a highly available distributed network among the mobile phone users using an application instance
• Improvising a RavenDB Document Store inside an iPhone
• How Data Subscriptions and Document Versioning enable a feature rich app without having to spend time, money, Smartphone memory, or complexity on additional resources