The most successful tech IPOs and fastest-growing private SaaS companies of the past decade have one thing in common - they're all product-led organizations. Zoom, Atlassian, Slack, and Peloton are just a few.
Product-led organizations represent the future of business in a digital-first world. They put the product at the center of their organizations to build better customer experiences and to influence organizational priorities. This means that aspects of sales, marketing, education, service, and support should converge inside the product. The product becomes the nexus of the customer experience. Not only does this mindset help companies build better customer experiences, it produces increased collaboration and flexibility, faster innovation, and higher revenues.
Join Todd Olson, CEO & Co-founder of Pendo, to learn how to go beyond product-led growth and transform your company into a product-led organization. Specifically, he will cover:
- How customer expectations have changed and what this means for your product and marketing strategy
- Low-cost, highly-impactful product-led growth strategies
- How to leverage data to create great products
- Benefits of a product-led approach and how to think about it for your company
- A new way of delivering product, with product ops as a key function