1. Please register below to join the session.
2. If we already started, you will be taken directly to the session in progress.
3. If you register in advance, you will receive an email with the link to join and a reminder one hour before we start.
4. Don't forget to add the event to your calendar (Google, Outlook, Yahoo)
5. Make sure you make the most out of the session by asking questions, interacting in the chat, and being present.
Overview of the session:
Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced. In deep dive of Google Analytics' Universal Analytics, IQ Certified Ben Holland discusses what you need to know to become an analytics pro.
First Ben will cover the admin section of the platform letting you know how to filter out company IPs, clean up your data, how to use views, and more. Then Ben will cover what the front end of analytics does and what to pay attention to.
After this Ben will teach you how to solve a very common occurrence, a spike in your traffic.
Finally Ben will teach you how to implement Google Analytics with Google Tag Manager and report using Google Data Studio.