37% of small businesses want their accountant or bookkeeper to manage accounts payable (AP), yet not all firms do. Maybe you're considering offering AP services but aren't sure where to start, or maybe you already manage AP for your clients and are looking for ways to optimize the process. We have you covered in both cases.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is the state of SMB accounts payable today, and what are the biggest problems you could solve for your clients.
- How to leverage recent innovations in accounts payable automation to create deeper client value.
- What accounting and bookkeeping firms need to do to avoid unnecessary liability risks while offering AP services.
- How you can fully automate the AP cycle without relying on expensive enterprise software.
- How to effectively pitch accounts payable services to clients, and the best ways to price your services.
*This presentation will be be recorded and distributed, along with any handouts, after the event.
*This webinar is NOT eligible for CPE credit.