How Founders and CEOs Should Adjust Their Operations and Funding Source Options In These Times
Date: May 28, 2:00
COVID-19 has changed our world. For growing life science innovation companies, the same old status quo with investors may not work in the short-term. On May 28 at 2:00, Southeast Life Sciences virtually sits down with leaders across the spectrum who work with dozens of companies like yours to help us navigate and learn new survival skills using alternative funding sources and operational hacks. Now is the time to learn and investigate resources out there that might provide a boost, or even a lifeline, in these challenging times.
* Bob Creeden, Managing Director, UVA LVG Seed Fund and New Ventures
* Vivian Doelling, Vice President, Investments at North Carolina Biotechnology Center
* Stephanie Fertig, SBIR Project Manager, NINDS at NIH
* Matt Hughes, Managing Director, Allele Capital Partners
* Russell Allen, President & CEO, Georgia Research Alliance