Renpower Turkey Investors 2021 will look into different scenarios for achieving the short-and-long-term energy goals of Turkey. Yet all these scenarios share something in common - prioritizing investment in modern state of the art technologies, energy efficiency, storage and strong focus on increased Hydrogen use in the industry and sustainable urban development.
Join our expert Speakers to discuss:
• Turkey Renewable Energy Strategy in the Context of Present and Post Covid-19 Era
• Global Technology Trends Reshaping Turkey's Renewable Energy Sector
• Development of a National Hydrogen Strategy for the Turkish Energy Market
• Green Finance and New Business Models for Investment in Sustainable Energies
Not just a webinar - a full event experience! Why attend:
• Two days of online sessions, for 6.5+ hours;
• 20+ expert speakers to learn about renewable potential and growth in Turkey;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
TO REGISTER, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
Early Bird - until November 27
Registration of 1 attendee: EUR 195
Registration of 2 attendees: EUR 295
*Payment instructions will be given following your registration.
To receive the full program, Speaker line-up or any other additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org