In the webinar, Lendistry representatives will share with nonprofits the most current information about the grants program and application process and will answer specific questions about how nonprofits can apply. Participants will learn more about who is eligible, how to apply, and what documents and information are needed.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BE RECORDED. If you can't attend, please register and you will receive the recording and slides on Thursday, January 7th.
- Lynn Fernandez, Lendistry (the organization managing grant applications)
- Janet Perez Shensky, Lendistry
- Sue Sigler, CalNonprofits CSBG Program Manager
- Lucy Salcido Carter, CalNonprofits Policy Director
- Jan Masaoka, CalNonprofits CEO
The application process for Round One begins at 6:00 AM on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 and ends at 11:59 PM on Wednesday January 13, 2021. Grants will range from $5,000 to $25,000 depending on the size of the organization. There will be two rounds of grants totaling $237.5 million each. (Grants are NOT first-come, first-served, so you still have time to get your application submitted.)