- Do you need to get your businesses ‘exit ready’ in order to step back, maximise value and leave on your terms?
- Does your business have a significant role in funding life after work?
- Have you been running it for many years and starting to think about what's next?
- Afraid of being locked in for an ‘earn-out’ period?
Too many business owners work hard to grow their business, but they do not have a clear plan for how they will transition out of a daily role. Would you like a guide to steer you through the maze of succession planning and ensuring that you and the business are best prepared for what’s next. As a result, you will get there faster, and it will be a more enjoyable process.
In this FREE webinar you will learn the tools to:
- Prepare the business (and the owners) to be succession or exit ready.
- Assess the strategic options for exit, make a choice and implement the plan.
- Consider if Employee Ownership is an option to explore as an accelerator.
- Close the gap that exists between the current leaders and the next layer of leadership in the business.
- Address risk factors that will lower the valuation and understand what is required to increase the valuation of the business.
- Maximise the value of your life’s work ready for your chosen succession and exit options.
Who is Darryl Bates-Brownsword?
Darryl is a dynamic, driven Business Consultant and Coach with over 20 years of experience and passion for creating successful outcomes for founder-led businesses. He is a great connector, team builder, problem solver, and inspirer — showing the way through complexity to simplicity. Originating in Australia, Darryl's first career was as an Engineer in the Power Industry. Building businesses bought him to the UK in 2003 where he quickly developed a reputation for combining systems thinking with great creativity to get results in challenging situations.