Join us on Tuesday 24th August 2021 for the next CGI Global Webinar, in partnership with WhiteHawk, discussing 'The Realities of Digital Age Risk'.
06:30 EDT | 11:30 BST | 18:30 HKT | 20:30 AEST | 22:30 NZST
This session will be split into two parts; Part 1 will consist of a panel-led webinar discussing the risk landscape within the wider Governance profession. Part 2 will take more of a workshop style which will walk through the steps needed to develop an action plan for your organisation to manage digital-age cyber risk.
[In preparation for the workshop in Part 2, registrants are kindly asked to complete the following survey: https://bit.ly/WhiteHawkSurvey]
Whilst it is recommended, it is not a requirement to attend Part 1 in order to attend Part 2, however this webinar is worth a maximum of 1.5 CPD points for participants who attend the full session.
Business and government operations in the Digital Age are scalable, powerful and enabling - but come with inherent and disruptive and potentially devastating financial and operational impacts. It is an imperative today to identify, prioritize and mitigate those risks to your revenue and reputation continuously - especially for governance, risk and compliance professionals.
This webinar & subsequent workshop is a must if you want your organisation to be resilient, responsive and successful today and into the future.
PANELLISTS & PRESENTERS
- Terry Roberts, Founder, President & CEO, WhiteHawk, Inc.
- Jill Parratt FCG, Group Secretary, Liberty Holdings Limited
- Malcolm Fraser, Chief Data Steward, The Collaborative – a data institute
- Tim Timchur B Bus GradDipACG FCG FGIA FCPA FAIM FAMI GAICD, Managing Director, 365 Architechs
- Mike Ferris, Director of IT Operations & Security and Senior Cyber Analyst, WhiteHawk
- Julia Rapp, Senior Business Risk & Cyber Intelligence Analyst, WhiteHawk