Do you know how participating in programs at Tolles Career and Technical Center can help your child as they navigate high school and prepare for college?
Families have many options later in high school—AP, IB, CCP, electives both inside and outside the high school. Join representatives from Tolles and At The Core for this interactive, informative discussion to get a jump on what you should know!
All who register will receive a recording.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Parents of 6th-10th graders in districts served by Tolles (Dublin, Hilliard, Fairbanks, Jefferson, Jonathan Alder, London, and Madison-Plains)
Tolles and At The Core are partnering to bring you a deep discussion on educational options and the role of career technical education in those options. Key details about the unique curriculums available for high school students at Tolles will be shared.
• Tolles’ "super-electives" give your student an advantage when planning for college.
• Discover educational & career options available to YOUR student, including options at Emerald Campus (Dublin), the ILC (Hilliard), College Credit Plus, AP, and IB.
• Tolles’ programs enhance a college prep plan.
• Engage now to be prepared later. Students apply as sophomores to most programs. Awareness & planning are critical to getting the most out of opportunities in high school.
• Special "Career Exploration Academy" program for sophomores. Spend the year exploring various career fields through hands-on experiences.
Your child's high school years can be customized to create a pathway toward their successful future. Join us for this important discussion!
Programs include: Engineering Tech, Early Childhood Education, Pharmacy Tech, Pre-Nursing, Pre-Vet, Exercise Science, Culinary Arts, Computer Networking & Support Tech, Criminal Justice, Art Design & Communication, Animal Management & Services, Transportation Systems, Outdoor Careers, Firefighting & EMS, Cosmetology, Welding & Fabrication Tech, Career Exploration Academy