The Trader's MINDCHAT Show w/ special guest DR. BRETT STEENBARGER!
**We've planned extra time for OPEN Q&A for this one so bring your questions!!!**
GENERAL TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
1. Adapting to changing markets
2. Building emotional, cognitive, social, and personality strengths
3. Developing best practices across each phase of the trading process
4. Steps to applying the lessons
5. How to leverage your current strengths to aide you in your trading
WHY YOU WANT TO KNOW BRETT:
BRETT N. STEENBARGER, PHD, is Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, New York. He is the author of The Daily Trading Coach, The Psychology of Trading, and Enhancing Trader Performance, all from Wiley. He is the author of the popular TraderFeed blog and currently writes a peak performance blog for Forbes. Dr. Steenbarger currently consults with a number of hedge funds, where he helps traders and portfolio managers maximize their performance.
Checkout Brett's Blog & Twitter: