This 90-minute webinar provides strategies for addressing three Human Resource essentials along with trends impacting today’s workplace. The first HR essential covers diversity, equity, and inclusion in employment practices including employment and employee retention. The second HR essential examines discrimination and harassment in the workplace, including prevention methodologies. The final HR essential looks at pending regulations on the horizon impacting employment and the workplace.
Upon completing this webinar, participants will be able to:
· Identify three (3) of the seven (7) opportunities for improving and/or implementing diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies in their employment practices as presented during the webinar.
· List three (3) of the seven (7) steps for developing diversity, equity, and inclusion-focused talent attraction and retention strategy as presented during the webinar.
· Identify four (4) of the eight (8) pitfalls that firms should avoid with their teams to prevent discrimination and harassment in the workplace as presented during the webinar.
· Define the three (3) key approaches for the prevention of workplace discrimination and harassment as presented during the webinar.
· Identify five (5) of the sixteen (16) pending regulations that could impact employment practices in 2021 and beyond as presented during the webinar.
· Describe the three (3) steps to take in preparation for the regulation changes as presented during the webinar.
Subject Area: Human Resources
Course level: Basic
Instruction method: Group Internet-Based (Live)
Advanced preparation: None
Who should attend: Anyone responsible for managing the human resources or personnel aspects of a business or organization.
Webinar Length: 90-minutes
CPE Credits: 1.5 CPE
Refund Policy: Non-refundable