Join our webinar to listen to medical and scientific expert presentations discussing Autism Spectrum Disorders, how cannabinoid medication may help, patient testimonials, answering patient in-webinar questions, and much more.
This webinar will cover everything from discussing Autism Spectrum Disorders and what are the current treatment options in Australia; the Endocannabinoid System and how Phytocannabinoids interact with the body; MC formulations and dosage forms; scientific evidence from pre-clinical to patient studies; to current Australian clinical trials.
MEET THE PANEL:
* SPECIAL INTERNATIONAL GUEST SPEAKER: Dr Bonni Goldstein, Paediatrician, Medical Director and Owner at Canna-Centers Wellness & Education: Current treatment options, Endocannabinoid System/Phytocannabinoids, evidence & human trials, treatment outcomes.
* Dr Barbara James, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Nest Family Clinic: Cases studies and experiences with prescribing MC.
* Dr Stephen Chalk, GP Cannabinoid Prescriber, Key Largo Medical Centre: Case study.
* Jason Jordan interview w Kat, mother of patient : Patient experience with MC for
* Jason Jordan interview w Birt, father of patient: Patient experience with MC
* Sharlene Mavor, Medical Cannabis Research Australia, Medical Scientist: Current Australian clinical trials and studies
Date: Tuesday 4th May 2021, 7:00pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Duration: ~1 hour, 30mins (depending on Q&A)
Venue: The comfort of your own home (it's a webinar!)