DATE: Fri Sep 24th, 2021
TIME：6:00AM(PDT) 3:00PM (GMT+2) 9:00PM(GMT+8)
Electrostimulation of rat lateral hypothalamus to establish mania model and its future prospects
1. What is the LHK animal model of mania?
2. Eliciting behavior through stimulation of specific regions using specific parameters. How far can we take this finding?
3. Measuring molecular changes during acute manic episode feeds, directly into studying medication efficacy and novel therapeutic targets.
Prof. Dr. Osama A. Abulseoud (Professor of Psychiatry at the Mayo Medical School in Arizona, United States)
Application of optogenetic technology for neural pathways of reward effect
1. Definition of optogenetics
2. Optogenetic actuators
3. Technique of optogenetics
4. Application of optogenetics
Dr. Ahmed F. Abou-Elnaga (Assistant professor of Animal Behavior and Management, Mansoura University, Egypt)
Prof. Dr. Abdelaziz M. Hussein
Chairman of Medical Physiology Department
RWD in Collaboration with The Department of Medical Physiology, Mansoura Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura, Egypt