Brands are thinking about the metaverse in the wrong way. Traditional channels engage traditional audiences, but those brands that are serious about reaching new communities are seeing the metaverse as a new marketing vertical that demands a long-term strategy. For them, it’s about measurable growth marketing, not PR and buzz.
In this webinar, experts from across the metaverse will be looking at how brands entering virtual environments should put data and community sentiment at the heart of their metaverse strategies, in order to measure their success.
We’ll be asking:
- What are the objectives a brand should be setting when entering the metaverse?
- What are the key questions a brand should ask itself when strategizing in this space?
- What virtual environments should brands be looking to activate in?
- What KPIs are currently available in these existing metaverse environments?
- And how does this differ from existing and historic forms of advertising?