Healthcare’s fragmented data silos and strict but necessary privacy restrictions make it difficult to link real-world datasets. Legacy tokenization technology has helped link records across disparate data sources, but it lacks the accuracy required to uncover actionable insights that can truly improve patient outcomes. Next-generation tokenization technology leveraging a Referential Data Layer is needed to match de-identified records with precision. Hear from Solis Mammography’s CMO on how they are leveraging referential tokenization technology to link their longitudinal imaging data with complementary clinical and genomics data, enabling in-depth breast cancer research to champion women’s long-term health and wellness.
If you care about healthcare improvement, and want to continue to make an impact, join us to learn more about:
• What is referential tokenization and why it matters in healthcare
• Challenges and limitations of legacy tokenization technology
• The power of linking real-world data sets through a network of curated partners
• How Solis Mammography is leveraging referential tokenization to advance women’s health
• Actionable use cases demonstrating referential tokenization further empowering your organization to improve patient outcomes