Leading your team through change & uncertainty
How engaged and empowered are your people feeling right now? What about yourself? How are you coping as a leader during these times of incredible change and uncertainty?
Do you want to stay the same or do you want to take responsibility for stepping up to Go Make A Difference? Fancy some free coaching and mentoring by Andy Gilbert, our Go M.A.D. Founder and developer of the Go M.A.D. Thinking System? If so, you are in the right place!
This live development session is a free introduction to our forthcoming 12 week Engage & Empower Programme designed to develop and provide ongoing weekly support for leaders that do want to go the extra mile for themselves and their team. Personally facilitated by Andy, drawing on his 25+ years of change management consulting experience and 3 of his books “Engage & Empower”, “Transforming Managers into Leaders” and “Managing Organisational Change Effectively” you will discover:
- The importance of prioritising time for Engage & Empower weekly workouts (and what they should contain)
- 3 practical ways to tackle and address uncertainty
- How to save time and money by empowering your team to think differently
- A way of involving others to give you as much support as you need
- A resource library of over 700 practical tips, tools and techniques
This session will be practical, fast paced and fun with plenty of interaction. Plus, you will receive a special bonus gift worth up to £1,000 to help your team through these uncertain times.
After registering for the live training session you will receive a unique link to add to your online calendars. Please remember to check your inbox and junk for your special invitation.