Northern Beaches Hospital invites General Practitioners to attend this live, online and interactive meeting presented by IVF Specialist Dr Michele Kwik and Obstetrician Dr Andrew Pickering
Activity ID 271783
This activity will advise and discuss the processes involved in egg freezing and patient outcomes and effectively support and manage older pregnant women and those trying to conceive.
1. Discuss options for fertility preservation.
2. Explain the process involved in elective oocyte cryopreservation.
3. Discuss fertility outcomes following elective oocyte cryopreservation.
4. Demonstrate preconception counselling and health optimisation.
5. Differentiate prenatal screening tests.
6. Manage pregnancy complications which increase with maternal age.