MaiaGrazing and Foothills Forage is pleased to bring you a new educational webinar featuring Jim Gerrish from American GrazingLands Services.
Following on from Jim Gerrish's Getting Your Grazing Season Started on the Right Foot webinar, Jim will be sharing his deep knowledge on Paddock Design and pasture subdivision in a 45-min educational session, PADDOCK DESIGN 101: Planned Grazing Fundamentals, along with a live MaiaGrazing demonstration by Col Feilen based on a real use case example.
Save your seat today to achieve these outcomes:
• How to design a planned grazing system
• Making a smart evaluation of your existing resources
• Key role of stock water development
• Enriching grazing data with defined units of record
• Understanding of how to leverage MaiaGrazing to support paddock design
Jim Gerrish from American GrazingLands
Col Feilen from MaiaGrazing
US & CANADA Wed 27 May 8pm MDT
AUSTRALIA Thu 28 May 12pm AEST
Length of webinar: 45 mins in total
• 30 min Jim educational presentation, followed by
• 10 min MaiaGrazing demo based on a "real life" grazier scenario
• 5 min audience questions