Join the first-ever dedicated webinar series on folding carton boxes and paper packaging organised by India Folding Carton exhibition, organisers of IndiaCorr Expo – SinoCorrugated. As the worldwide demand for folding cartons and paper packaging is increasing – there is a higher need for innovation within the industry. Market demands are driving technological advances in folding cartons, reshaping the market to fit new trends.
• Designing attractive packaging to create unique consumer experiences
• Reinforce brand value, which ultimately lead to repurchasing.
• Sustainable packaging shaping the face of the industry – a shift towards paper packaging by food, FMCG, pharma and confectionery segments.
• Innovations and emerging folding carton boxes & paper packaging trends.
• Is paper the material for Sustainable future?
• What Indian Packaging industry has done differently in this segment?
• Akshay Kanoria, Executive Director, TCPL Packaging Ltd
• Barun Banerjee, Head of Packaging, Nestle India
• Kalyan Chatterjee, Head- Packaging & Design, Food Division, ITC Limited
• Pavankumar Chougule, Associate Director-Packaging Development, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
• Rajat Wahi (Moderator), Partner, Deloitte India