Dental Sleep Medicine is the buzzword. Everybody is doing it, right?
Not exactly. Yes, 1 in 4 the dental patients you saw today had sleep apnea.
Yes, it’s also true that 1 in 4 of the patients you’ll crown prep tomorrow, do a hygiene check on, and an MODL will have sleep apnea.
• But how do you screen them & talk to them about their results?
• How do you get them a home sleep test (HST) so they can get the proper diagnosis?
• What do you need to do to put this patient on the proper path toward treatment?
You’ve come to the right place. This is where the rubber meets the road.
Register right now for this live interactive webinar with Dr. Greg Manning & Michael Cowen. They will share their real-world experiences about how to screen and test patients so that you can develop healthier patients and a healthier practice.
Attendees will learn to:
1. Screen patients in a busy dental practice
2. Discuss screening results in an impactful way
3. Determine which HST path is best for their patients
4. Understand best practices to get patients to move forward with a test