Can MENA turn green hydrogen into the new “oil”? The MENA region is paving the way to achieve the ideal energy mix in the coming years: it has the world’s largest gas reserves, optimal weather conditions for renewables and strong backing of its governments for driving innovation in technology and attracting investments in the energy sector. Harmonizing regulations, facilitating innovation and market expansion for hydrogen are the next steps for the scaling up to a green hydrogen energy transition in the region. The conference program will highlight MENA’s great potential for clean electricity generation, storage and transmission as well as for a cleaner energy in transport, urban planning and several industrial applications.
Not just a webinar - a full event experience! Why attend:
• Two days of online sessions, for 6.5+ hours;
• 20+ expert speakers to learn about renewable hydrogen potential and growth in the MENA region;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
TO REGISTER, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
Registration of 1 attendee: EUR 195 – Early bird (on or before 14 August 2020) / EUR 295 – Standard rate (after 14 August 2020)
Registration of 2 attendees: EUR 295 – Early bird (on or before 14 August 2020) / EUR 395 – Standard rate (after 14 August 2020)
*Payment instructions will be given following your registration.