On Weds 10th March at 7:30pm, Dr David Unwin, RCGP Clinical Champion, and GP Norwood Surgery Southport, will present a CPD webinar on 'Beating Type 2 Diabetes into Remission in General Practice'.
To date 93 of my patients with T2 diabetes have achieved drug-free diabetes remission using a lower carb approach. On top of this my GP practice saves £50,000 pounds each year on the diabetes drug budget. My average patient loses 10 kg in weight, yours could too! Find out how to help your patients achieve great results while spending a lot less on the drug budget AND really enjoying the process!
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Do you know the definition of T2 diabetes remission?
- How common could it become in your practice?
- What is the link between diet, serum triglyceride, fatty liver, obesity and T2 diabetes?
- How common is NAFLD in the world ?
- What is the link between blood pressure, sodium and glucose?
This webinar is equivalent to 1 CPD credit
About the Speaker:
Dr David Unwin FRCGP works at the Norwood NHS Surgery in Southport near Liverpool, UK where he has cared for the same population since 1986 as a family doctor. To date 93/188 of his patients with T2 diabetes have achieved drug-free remission. This gives a remission rate of 49% at 30 months duration of a lower carb diet, one of the best results for any clinic in the world.
His work has been covered by BBC, C4 & C5 T.V., The New Scientist, The Times, The Daily Mail & The BMJ. Further recognition came recently when David was invited to become an ambassador for the UK All Party Parliamentary Group on diabetes. As @lowcarbGP he has over 50,000 followers on Twitter.
- When you register you will be emailed a unique login (that you cannot share).
- Use earphones or headphones for best listening experience.
- This session valued as 1 CPD credit.
- Downloadable personal learning points, reflection survey and CPD certificate are available after the event.
Find out more at https://webinarsforgps.com