Are you feeling like Agile is too hard to get right, or not even sure if it would make your agency any better? Like, who has time to figure it out?
Yet there are now over 100 agencies that are now enjoying the benefits of this new way of working, a method that empowers people and creates and inclusive workplace. They claim to have 20–50% velocity gains, far less managing needed, and startling improvements in collaboration, quality and employee engagement. What’s their secret? How come they get the benefits long after most others have given up trying crappy stand-up meetings.
Join Jack Skeels, CEO of AgencyAgile, as he reveals the secret insights that can help you understand what Agile means to an agency, and why it can be so hard to do.
- What is it about agencies that is so different and also doesn’t fit with normal ideas of agile?
- What are the key five factors that drive agency delivery performance and organizational metrics?
- How size can be your greatest enemy
- How the way you promote your talent leads to a weaker organization
- What it takes to make a flatter, more-empowering organization, and gain the benefits from “agile”
Can't attend but want to learn more? Drop us a note or read more on Medium.
This open-to-the-public (and free) 60-minute session will be interactive, allowing for Q&A during and after the session.
Looking for another session?
- March 25, 2021 at 9am PT - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ej5Y_JMJS4CbwIWGddIh0g
- March 25, 2021 at 4pm PT - https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Entj5A-aT7ilcJIJpvosRg