• What does it take to build a business that's repeatedly successful at tendering?
• Where can small firms go for help ?
• What does effective help look like?
• What should regional ecosystems start, stop and continue to do?
TENDERING CAPABILITIES FIRMS NEED HAVE EVOLVED – SO MUST BUSINESS SUPPORT
Small business policy makers, researchers, business support programme professionals and small business leaders are invited to join The Centre for Tendering for this free event on Tuesday 30 June, 1pm-2pm.
We'll be tackling a long-standing policy problem: how resource-constrained SMEs can build public sector tendering capability.
We’ll be opening our event by sharing eight top performing sales capabilities adopted by businesses we have studied that have learnt to become very successful at winning tenders.
We then invite you to look at a completely fresh approach to thinking about 'what works' in a business support regional ecosystem and how to audit its effectiveness.
Registered participants will receive downloadable access to:
• The Centre for Tendering research report with a digital dashboard of eco-system priorities (funded by the prestigious Productivity Insights Network)
• A Supplier Guide to Competitive Tendering
Join us and pose questions to our experts plus a 30-minute Q & A panel with a wider panel of policy makers and industry experts who have guided project outcomes and impact.