Wednesday, 27 Jan | 2PM (SGT)
This webinar is the first of a 6-part series of webinars held over Zoom that Qualgro and IMDA will hosting together. Through our interactions with start-ups in the industry across different markets, we are launching a series of webinars that will cater to common start-up pain points or difficulties most start-ups will face. Through this series of webinars, we hope to provide deeper and more tailored content that start-ups in this landscape really need.
The idea of pitching and partnering with corporates and governments could be daunting to most startups, but if executed well -- could result in a win-win situation for all parties involved. Corporates and governments look to startups for innovation and agility, while a successful partnership with a corporate or government could mean the world of difference to a startup's branding and runway. In this session, we talk to startups, corporates, and governments to find out the best practices and tips of a successful partnership.
- Sudhanshu Ahuja, CEO, impress.ai
- Peter Huynh, Partner, Qualgro
- Mohamed Hardi, Director & CIO, Leading Digitalisation & Transformation, National Heritage Board
- Munfai Choo, Senior Manager, Digital Innovation, Singapore Airlines (SIA)
Moderated by: Katrina Too, Head of Program & Partnerships, Alibaba Global Digital Talent Network
- What are some key corporate innovation trends?
- How can start-ups negotiate for a win-win?
- How do start-ups qualify opportunities better?
- Best practices to close contracts and grow customer relationships
- Welcome remarks
- Panel discussion
Join us on Wednesday, 27 Jan, at 2PM (SGT).
Limited slots are available, so register early to avoid disappointment!
Zoom will send a confirmation email upon your successful registration. We will also be sending another reminder email with the login details prior to the event.