Join our panel of international experts as they discuss the rise of ESG in a post-pandemic world.
The Coronavirus pandemic has acted as a catalyst for ESG with government, business and investors considering the future through the lens of sustainability and societal impact.
As markets, economies and industries adapt to a new world our panel will focus on the role ESG will play in defining the future.
• Anton Colella - Global CEO, Moore International (Moderator)
• Alan Johnson - President, International Federation of Accountants (IFAC)
• Susann Ihlau - Partner, Mazars
• Andrew Probert - Managing Director, Duff & Phelps. A Kroll Business
• Ranjit Singh - Former Deputy Chair, IOSCO