Do you have unneeded or unreliable data after gridding that you don't want in your final product? Fine tune your grid by Assigning NoData in Surfer! Use the Assign NoData tool to model a lake with the ground surface trimmed away. Or, use it to cut out all data over a specified distance from a sampling location. You can even use the Assign NoData tool to replace a portion of a grid with another grid!
Join Product Manager Brittany Bodane for our next free webinar where you'll to learn how to Assign NoData to XYZ data points, vector contour lines, and a grid file.The topics will specifically cover how to:
- Assign NoData in the Grid Data dialog using a polygon boundary
- Assign NoData in the Grid Data dialog using a convex hull
- Assign NoData in the Grid Data dialog using a concave hull or alpha shape
- Assign NoData while converting vector contour lines to a grid file
- Assign Nodata on an existing grid and replace the NoData nodes with another grid
- Make your model publication ready