Consumers are more aware of packaging waste than ever before, and sustainable packaging is seen not only as a reflection of your company’s commitment to the environment, but also as a key brand attribute. If you're confused by sustainable packaging vernacular or how to begin, you're not alone. Join sustainable packaging experts Wes Carter and Caroline James for an informative webinar with other members of SIA to learn how to meet this demand while developing a plan that’s based on your unique business and sustainability goals.
During the webinar, we’ll touch on the following:
- What you need to know about the plastic waste crisis
- How to begin your company’s sustainable packaging journey
- Balancing priorities: minimizing carbon footprint while reducing waste
- Recyclable vs. Compostable: when to choose which type of packaging
- The role of fiber-based packaging