London is one of the most cutthroat education markets on the planet. Each year, thousands of families vie for places at one of the capital’s many sought-after independent schools. This competition has driven up standards and, in contrast to the rest of the country, has seen new schools open in recent years.
When you also include the high-performing state schools, navigating the range of schooling options available to London parents can prove to be an unenviable task.
This online event, organised with the Independent Schools Show, is designed to help parents living in (or moving to) the capital deal with the extra pressures and complexities in finding a London school.
• The range in academic levels;
• Provision of sport and facilities in urban environment;
• Open days and school visits;
• How to plan for registration, admissions;
• Entrance exams and assessment;