Digital Orthodontics Symposium 2021
26 November 2021 from 09:00 - 18:00 UAE / GST Time zone
Accreditation: CAPP Designates this activity for 7 CE Credits (ADA CERP). Recognized by all GCC Health Authorities for 7 CME.
Speakers / Topics:
• Dr Barry Glaser, USA - Teens & Aligners – Meeting the needs of gen Z and beyond
• Dr Bart Iwasiuk, Canada - Invisalign treatment with mandibular advancement – A clear aligner solution for treating growing Class II patients
• Dr Regina Blevins, USA - Invisalign first – Taking care of the little smiles
• Dr Martín Pedernera, Spain - Broadening the horizon with clear aligner treatment – Complex cases
• Dr Waddah Sabouni, France - Advancements and innovations in clear aligner treatment – Features, software and more!
Moderated by Dr. Abdelhakim El-Gheriani, UAE
CAPP November Dental Livestream 2021 dental year will prove for the 16th consecutive edition that dentistry is transforming with a speed increasing trend towards digitalization. Digital dental impressions, digital oral scanners, digital dental prosthodontic, digital imaging systems, 3D printers, digital smile design, digital orthodontics, digital treatment planning, materials for CAD/CAM systems, the list of digital dentistry procedures, techniques and materials is never-ending.
You’ll receive access to a digital souvenir recording of the event to reference anytime and earn CE through self study, at your own pace. This event will showcase the best in dental innovation and education from the front lines of technology, straight to your home. Digital Orthodontics Symposium is designed to serve the entire dental industry. Improve patient outcomes through high quality continuing education.
Who can attend? Orthodontists and Dental Professionals interested in Digital Orthodontics
We look forward to welcoming you to the virtual event.