DifferentBrains.org is excited to present our latest virtual panel "Fighting & Preventing Neurodiverse Burnout"
Join us as our panel of experts share their unique, neurodiverse perspectives, while offering tools and tips for recognizing, fighting, and preventing burnout.
NOTE: This event will have live captions generated by Otter.ai. A recording will be made available to everyone that registers.
- DR. MARSHA D. BROWN (Forensic & Clinical Psychologist / Host of Self-Care Chronicles Podcast / drmarshabrown.com)
- SEAN INDERBITZEN (Autism Self-Advocate / Licensed Clinical Social Worker / Therapist / seaninderbitzen.com)
- BROOKE SCHNITTMAN (ADHD & Executive Functioning Coach / Co-Host of ADHD Power Tools /coachingwithbrooke.com)
- KATIE OSWALD (Autism Self-Advocate/ Founder of Full Spectrum Agency For Autistic Adults / fullspectrumasd.org)
- ALI IDRISS (ADHD Self-Advocate / Writer / Co-Host of ADHD Power Tools)
For more about 501(C)(3) nonprofit Different Brains, visit: DifferentBrains.org