Desjardins Internation@l Meetings
International trade is without doubt one of the most affected aspects of the economy by this crisis due to COVID-19. You have challenges, questions? We propose to address them during webinars. Invited experts will share with you their point of view on the state of international trade and will give you the keys to overcome this period and prepare your recovery.
Topic of this webinar:
COVID-19: What is the impact on air and sea transport of merchandise? [This webinar is in English]
A unique opportunity to:
• Learn about current challenges facing air and sea freight transport—what is delayed and what is impossible?
• Find out about the situation from multiple angles: Europe, Asia and Latin America
• Overview of the current situation at Canadian ports
• Get advice from an expert to overcome air and sea freight delivery challenges
Who is this for?
• Businesses shipping goods through air or sea transportation;
• Air or sea freight transport agencies;
• International import-export advising firms and organizations;
10:00 AM - 10:05 AM
- Introduction remarks
Dina Mansour, Advisor - International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 AM - 10:35 AM
- Speaker's presentation
Christian Sivière, President, Solimpex - Import-Export Solutions
10:35 AM - 10:45 AM
- Questions period
- Closing remarks