A Dialog Among:
Mr Ashok Alexandar, Founder - Director,
Mr. Ruyintan(Ron) Mehta, Exec. Director,
Mr. Kartik Kilachand , Chairman,
EduSynch & IIT-IIT
Webinar Moderator : Mr. Arjun Malhotra: Co-Founder, HCL & PFHI
Webinar Chair: Mr. Ashank Desai: Founder and Former Mastek Ltd & Majesco Inc
Traditionally not-for- organizations have depended primarily on institutional grants or other forms of charitable giving. However, a new generation of philanthropists prefers to "invest for social impact" rather than to "donate for charity". They are active donors whose role surpasses that of check writers. They leverage their resources to achieve social change that is both scalable and sustainable. As a result, their contribution is meant to go beyond providing temporary "band-aid" solutions and work toward the 'eradication' of a disease, hunger, or poverty and to achieve measurable social goals.
Goal for the session:
1. Models for scaling up charitable efforts, especially with COVID-pandemic experiences.
2. Building organizational structures for delivering services: Collaborating with multiple NGOs.
3. Strategies for fundraising for scaling Social Transformation.
4. Strategies for recruiting and training volunteers and service personnel
5. Roles and responsibilities for the Post COVID Board of Non-profit organizations.
Please join us on Friday, Oct 9th, from 10am to 11:30am (US EST), 7:30pm to 9pm (IST) to participate in a lively discussion.
Upon registration, you may send your questions in advance to email@example.com. Attendees will also be able to post their questions during the webinar.
You can join the webinar 15 min early (i.e. 9:45 AM ET OR 7:15 PM IST) to watch slide show on WGF activities and related project's videos. More info: www.wheelsglobal.org
WHEELS Global Foundation(WGF), "An Initiative of IIT Alumni, USA" with the mission of Technology Enabled Philanthropy.