Manufacturers around the globe are implementing Predictive Maintenance solutions but which ones are successful and are managing to significantly improve their OEE?
In this webinar IoT Analytics' expert analysts (Knud Lasse Lueth, Fernando Alberto Brügge) share the latest market research on the topic. Industry specialists from Xerox PARC (Markus Larsson, Bharat Vats) share their views from multiple PdM implementations. They will discuss why relying on control systems data is not enough, and how Predictive Maintenance can become a success without years of high-quality operational data.
1. The predictive maintenance market: Overview and latest trends
2. Pitfalls and best practices on the road to Predictive Maintenance
3. Role of control systems data
4. How to pick the right assets from the start, ensuring immediate PdM capitalization
Who should attend?
- Plant, Production, Automation, and Quality Managers/Operators
- IoT, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, and Automation Engineers
- Executives responsible for IT/OT, Operations, Supply Chain, Innovation, and Digitalization
Time zones. April 27, 2021 | 9 am PDT | 12 pm EDT | 4 pm GMT | 6 pm CET
--> Cannot make it? <--
Please feel free to register even if you have a busy schedule on this day. We will share the recorded webinar with everyone who has registered.
CONSENT FOR DATA COLLECTION, PROCESSING, AND UTILIZATION
* By registering for this webinar, you agree to PARC's and IoT Analytics' privacy statement on data collection. For more information please see https://www.parc.com/privacy-policy/ and https://iot-analytics.com/privacy-statement/