More and more tech-savvy individuals are using Google Sheets as their spreadsheet of choice. But direct-connectivity to Google Sheets is limited from QuickBooks Online unless you are using QBO-Advanced. G-Accon lets users connect and sync Google Sheets with any version of QuickBooks Online bidirectionally.
While G-Accon is a great tool to use to sync data between QuickBooks and Google Sheets, the question is what you do with your data once it’s in your spreadsheet? While there are tons of tips, tricks, and known skillsets for “the other Windows’ spreadsheet”, most users are not aware of the same features and functionalities for Google Sheets.
This Introductory Webinar will cover areas including:
· Basics of using Google Sheets
· Formatting and Modifying Columns, Rows, and Cells
· Working with Multiple Sheets
· Creating Formulas, using Cell References and working with Functions
· Sorting and Filtering Data
· Creating Charts
· Beneficial Tricks, and
· Using G-Accon to Sync Data between QuickBooks Online and Google Sheets
Webinar Learning Objectives:
After completing this webinar, participants will be able to:
· Identify basic Google Sheets menu options and functionality.
· Name at least one tip or trick presented during today’s free webinar
· List ways for saving, sharing, exporting, and printing Google sheet spreadsheets
· Describe how to use G-Accon to export data from QuickBooks Online to Google Sheets
Subject Area: Computer Software & Applications
Course level: Basic
Instruction method: Group Internet Based
Advanced preparation: None
Who should attend: QuickBooks Online users who want to learn how they can sync data between QBO and Google Sheets bi-directionally, anyone new to using, or who regularly uses Google Sheets. Anyone already using G-Accon who wants to learn more about either Google Sheets, or synchronization with QuickBooks Online.
Series (Y/N, if so what): No
CPE Credits: 1.0 CPE
Refund Policy: Non-refundable