Adult use of marijuana is now legal in New Jersey, and employers are required to address this issue from a workplace perspective. The New Jersey Cannabis Regulatory Commission has recently issued guidelines to NJ employers regarding measuring impairment of marijuana.
This webinar will allow you to ask real-time questions to the panel of experts on topics including:
• Legalization of Marijuana in NJ & Its Impact on the Workplace
• Guidelines on Measuring Impairment
• Supervisory Training Required to Address Marijuana Use
• Recent Legal & Legislative Developments related to Maintaining a Healthy, Safe & Drug-Free Workplace
• Updating Your Drug-Free Workplace Policies & Procedures
All attendees will also be registered for Drugs Don't Work in NJ - providing FREE services to businesses in NJ