Restarting and ramping up the economy won’t happen overnight. Returning to “normal” will be a gradual process. In fact, we’ll be living in a new normal for quite some time. Estimates are that we’re looking at least a year before we get back to what we considered normal before.
Governor Brad Little, along with Central District Health published recommended guidance for Idaho Businesses to re-open.
• What does this mean for your business?
• What do you need to prepare?
• When can you open?
• How are you going to navigate your business through this?
There is opportunity for your business to thrive if you plan and execute wisely.
Please join us on May 5, 2020 @ 9:00am for our first part series that will provide information on how to re-open that gives confidence to both business owners and consumers. You can find more information at www.wtsworkshops.com
In this session we’ll share tools and information to help you:
• Tips and suggestions for best practices
• What is required and when can you re-open
• Assess your current business strengths and vulnerabilities
• Implement best practices for a successful re-opening
• How to keep your business and consumers safe