The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is officially law, but still companies are struggling to understand the the CCPA, its impact on the business, and how to manage compliance across a matrix of global privacy laws. Plus new amendments and proposed modifications make CCPA compliance even more challenging for businesses of all sizes. In this session, we’ll outline what this new law means for your business, discuss consumer rights and opt-out of sale, detail new guidance and updates and lay out a 5-step guide to demonstrating on-going compliance the CCPA.
- Breakdown the CCPA consumer rights and business compliance
- Outline how to comply with the CCPA, including: "do not sell", right to request and right to delete personal information
- Understand CCPA amendments and proposed modifications
- Learn how to build a privacy program that addresses the overarching requirements of various global data protection laws
- Takeaway a step-by-step guide for demonstrating compliance with the CCPA