Over the past ten years, NASA’s Center of Excellence for Collaborative Innovation (CoECI) has been collaborating with crowdsourcing communities and utilizing challenge-based methods to solve tough and mission-critical problems for NASA and the US government.
Join Aurelie Wen, CEO APAC of Agorize, and Steve Rader, Deputy Director of NASA’s Center of Excellence for Collaborative Innovation (CoECI), on Tuesday, 17th November 2020 for a fireside chat to learn about how NASA harnesses the power of communities to drive innovative solutions.
Throughout his experience at NASA, Steve Rader believes that crowdsourcing innovation is one of the most powerful tools an organization can have.
In this exclusive webinar, you will learn more about:
- Why NASA started using challenge-based methods to drive innovation
- Steve’s key learnings after 10 years of running open innovation programs
- What happens when you run COVID-focused challenges with 30,000 employees
- Time: 9pm SGT/HKT, 2pm CEST, 8am EST
- Date: Tuesday, 17th Nov 2020