Join us for presentations and a Q&A on managing HIV and tuberculosis in children in the midst of a global pandemic.
Speakers: Usa Thisyakorn (Thailand), Marieke van der Zalm (South Africa), Harsha Lochan (South Africa)
1. Frontline experience of managing children with HIV and tuberculosis infections in a pandemic (Harsha Lochan)
2. The prevention of mother to child transmission (PMTCT) of HIV: gains and losses over 25 years (Usa Thisyakorn)
3. Diagnosing childhood TB in the face of COVID-19 (Marieke van der Zalm)
1. Lessons learnt from the COVID pandemic in managing children with HIV and TB
2. The prevention of mother to child transmission strategies
3. Update on diagnostics in childhood tuberculosis
A recording of this webinar will be made available after the live event. Please register to receive a link to the recording.