It’s likely your company has some means for managing third-party risk, but like many organizations you probably have untapped opportunities to improve your risk program. What are best-in-class organizations doing today to streamline vendor onboarding, make ongoing monitoring more efficient and ultimately drive more risk out of the business? Join ProcessUnity for a one-hour webcast at 1:00 PM ET on February 23, 2021 and learn key strategies to mature your Third-Party Risk Management program.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Onboard new third-party services faster while keeping risk out
- Build a scoring system to calculate inherent risk and auto-scope due diligence
- Incorporate industry-standard questionnaires into assessment processes
- Improve vendor response rates and submission quality by reducing vendor fatigue
- Leverage external content to assist in ongoing vendor monitoring
Join us for this informative session and learn how to incorporate best practices into your third-party risk management program.