In this Q&A webinar, participants will learn litigation-practice tips for patent (and really, all) cases from three federal judges: Judge Holly L. Teeter (DKS), Magistrate Judge Angel D. Mitchell (DKS), and Judge Stephen R. Bough (WDMO).
$110 - The net proceeds of this CLE will be provided to Kansas Legal Services and Legal Aid of Western Missouri.
For the most up-to-date information, visit http://www.practus.com/patently-prepared/
MO (approved for 1.2 hours, Program ID 665650);
KS (approved for 1.0 hours, Activity No. 175224);
CA (approved for 1.0 general hours, Provider No. 19819).
Net proceeds of the initial live webinar will be donated to Kansas Legal Services and to Legal Aid of Western Missouri.
- Claiming hours for segments not actually attended could be a violation of Rule 8.4(c) of the Kansas Rules of Professional Conduct for Lawyers.
- Attendees must attend the entire webinar to receive CLE credit. To earn CLE credit in some jurisdictions, you must reply to interactive aspects of the webinar and comply with other requirements of that jurisdiction. Please refer to the applicable state's rules. Failure to comply with these enforcement mechanisms will prevent you from receiving a certificate of attendance.
- You must register with a valid email address to receive the access code that is necessary to join the webinar.
- Please log-in to the webinar 15 minutes early, by 11:45 AM central.
- Practus might use your email to send relevant information, but we will not sell your information to a third party, and all users can opt out of receiving Practus correspondence at any time.