Each year the US government provides over $20 billion in R&D Tax Credits to help businesses fund their product development.
However, the application process is cumbersome, time-consuming, leaves applicants at risk of costly audits, and receiving the money can take as long as 16 months.
In this session, Ashley Crawford and Tim Hansen at Boast.AI and Ed Coady of TriNet share everything you need to know about the program and application process to help you get more money faster for less time and audit risk.
Specifically, you will learn:
- Overview of the R&D tax credit program
- What type of activities qualify and what expenses you can claim
- How much money can you get back from the government
- What are the filing and documentation requirements
- How long will it take to get your refund
- What are the risks involved